- 1/2 cup Monin Yuzu Purée
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 3/4 cup vegetable or canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons fresh parsley, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Yield: Approximately 1 1/2 cups
- Garnish: None
- In a blender or food processor, puree all ingredients except oil until combined. Slowly add oil with blender running until all of the oil has been added.
- Use as a dressing over salad or as a marinade for chicken, shrimp or pork.
Fabulous and different! - Review by Great recipe!Loved the recipe. Just has all different flavors in it. Served over greens and salmon! Great flavor! (Posted on 1/21/2019)