Wildberry Chicken Gouda Pizza
- 1 cup hickory barbecue sauce (homemade or bottled)
- 2 to 3 tablespoons Wildberry Purée
- 6-ounce piece of dough
- 2 ounces roasted chicken, shredded
- jalapeño, thinly sliced
- red onions, thinly sliced
- smoked Gouda cheese, shredded
Glass Size: 16
- In medium size mixing bowl, whisk together ingredients for sauce, until well combined. Cover and store at room temperature.
- Start by spreading a thin layer (approximately 3 Tbsps.) of prepared sauce onto a stretched (roughly 10 inch) piece of dough. Top it with 2 ounces of shredded roasted chicken (with skin, if possible), a few slices red onion, jalapeño, and shredded smoked Gouda. Bake on a high heat until the crust is brown and the cheese is bubbling. Slice and serve.