Territory Manager – North Carolina
Monin Gourmet Flavorings has been continuously named a Top Workplace. Through our companies Mission and Values, we exceed customer satisfaction while staying committed and never compromising the quality of our product. Along with being responsible and accountable to others we acknowledge and are dedicated to social and environmental responsibility. Here at Monin we take great pride in our history but are always working towards new innovated ideas!
Apply here by submitting your resume
The Territory Manager reports to and works closely with the Business Development Manager. This position is responsible for all sales activities in assigned accounts and territories. The focus is on developing and maintaining sales within operator community.
- Identify sales prospects including potential customers and distributors
- Contact potential customers through a variety of methods including cold-calling, networking, referrals, industry events, etc. and following-up on resulting leads
- Present and sell company products to current and potential clients
- Identity and implement strategies for deeper penetration of existing customers by introducing new products and/or new uses of existing products
- Prepare sales presentations and proposals
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with numerous points of contact within current and potential customers
- Identify and resolve customer concerns.
- Effectively use partner resources to demonstrate benefits and features of products
- Prepare and submit action plans and calendar schedules to identify specific targets committing to the number of sales contacts to be made. Reports are to be sent every other week.
- Prepare and submit sales status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goal
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, and feedback gathered through field activity to Business Development Manager, keeping Business Development Manager apprised of daily work activities
- Participate in marketing/sales events such as seminars, trade shows, and company meetings
- Upholds and inspires adoption of company mission and values.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including skills to develop and deliver presentations and to create, compose, and edit written materials. These skills are typically gained through a bachelor’s degree or comparable work experience
- Well-developed persuasion and negotiation skills. Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to quickly develop rapport with customers.
- Excellent sales skills including a track record of 3-5 years successful sales experience; experience in the food industry is preferred.
- Visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public
- Work requires significant travel to current and potential clients. The travel modes will include a self-driven auto and commercial air transportation. Willingness to work a flexible schedule and overnight travel and evening/weekend work.
- A full suite of benefits is provided including health, dental and vision insurance; 401k with Company match; and paid time off.
Monin is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all qualified candidates to apply.
Monin is a Drug Free Workplace and does pre-employment drug screening.
Founded in 1912 in Bourges, France and family-owned and operated for three generations, Monin is the premier provider of flavoring products for creating specialty beverage and flavorful culinary solutions. With manufacturing facilities on three continents and product availability in more than 145 countries, Monin is recognized as the leading global flavor solution provider. For more information, visit www.monin.com
Apply here by submitting your resume
Hope you’re thirsty!