Sichuan Ginger Noodle Dressing
- 4 Tbsp. Sichuan peppercorns
- 2 tsp. allspice, whole
- 2 cups canola or vegetable oil
- ½ cup rice wine vinegar
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. tahini
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 2 Tbsp. scallions, white part only, sliced
- 4 Pumps Monin Ginger Concentrated Flavor
- ½ tsp. Thai bird chili, sliced
- Yield: 3 Cups
- Garnish: Cilantro
- In a medium sauce pan, combine the garlic, peppercorns, allspice and oil and bring to a simmer for 5 minutes. Pull from the heat and allow to cool.
- Once cool, blend the oil mixture together and strain. Set aside.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients in a separate mixing bowl and mix well.
- Once combined, slowly drizzle in the Sichuan oil while whisking to emulsify.
- Cover and refrigerate until use. Toss with noodles to serve.