Salted Dulce De Leche French Toast
- Yield: Approximately 3 to 4 servings
- In medium size mixing bowl, whisk together the half-and-half, eggs, Monin Crème Caramel Syrup, and salt. You may do this the night before and refrigerate if desired. When ready to cook, pour custard mixture into a pie pan and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Dip bread into mixture, allow to soak for 20 seconds on each side, and then remove to a sheet pan, and allow to sit for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Over medium-low heat, melt 1 tablespoon of butter in a 10-inch nonstick sauté pan. Place 2 slices of bread at a time into the pan and cook until golden brown, approximately 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Remove from pan and place on rack in oven for 5 minutes.
- Repeat with all 6 slices.
- Serve immediately with Monin Dulce de Leche Sauce and fleur de sel.