Roasted Bourbon Peaches w/ Smoked Salt
- 1 lb. frozen peach slices, thawed
- 1/3 cup Monin Peach Purée
- 1/2 teaspoon ground
- 1/4 cup bourbon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- smoked salt (for garnish)
- Yield: Approximately 4 cups roasted peaches
- Heat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the peaches, Monin Peach Purée, bourbon, cinnamon and butter. Transfer to a lightly greased baking dish and roast the mixture for 10 minutes, then remove the dish from the oven and stir, brushing the peaches with syrup from the bottom of the dish. Return the dish to the oven and roast for approximately 20 minutes more.
- Let cool for at least 15 minutes and stir in the vanilla before serving.
- Sprinkle a pinch of the smoked salt over each serving. Serve a la carte, with ice cream or as a topping/side for sweet or savory dishes.