Listed below are the terms and conditions set by MONIN, Inc. regarding the return of product purchased on the internet at www.moninstore.com.
Monin, Inc. will accept the return under the following conditions:
- The product is not open, broken, damaged or expired. Any product arriving as such will be refused and returned at the customer’s expense. It is the sole responsibility of the customer returning the product to ensure product arrives intact.
- Product reimbursement is subject to condition of return. All products being returned must be in Full-Unopened condition.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to return the product. The customer may select his or her own
carrier, as shipping charges will be their responsibility. The returns should be sent to our facility in
Return Address:Monin, Inc.
Attn: Internet Order Returns
8585 126th Ave N.
Largo, FL 33773
If your return meets the above requirements, please follow the process below:
- Prior to shipment, customer service must be notified of pending return and request must be made for a Return Authorization number. Any returns unaccompanied by an RA number will be refused. Return Authorization number will be valid for 30 days. If the return is not received in 30 days the RA # is cancelled.
- To obtain an R.A., please send request to firstname.lastname@example.org. The following information must be
- Name, Order Number, Ship-To-Address, and Order Date
- List of Product(s) being returned, including expiration dates and lot numbers
- Amount of product being returned
- Carrier’s Name
- Approximate date of return
- Full description of why the product is being returned
- A credit will only be issued after the returned product has been inventoried and inspected by our warehouse manager, and is in good resalable condition. We cannot issue credit for broken, damaged or expired product.
- All returns subject to 15% restocking fee based on original purchase price.
Hope you’re thirsty!