Take creativity in the kitchen to new heights with our wide selection of flavorings, made with authentic ingredients for true-to-nature aroma and taste. Experiment with dressings, marinades, sauces, dessert recipes and more, for truly delicious culinary creations.
- Place all ingredients in the bowl of a food processor fitted with a blade attachment.
- Turn on the food processor and blend until evenly incorporated, about 1 minute.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and blend for 40 seconds more or until smooth.
- Serve immediately or cover tightly and store in the refrigerator.
- Place the chopped chocolate in a heatproof bowl and set aside.
- Place the cream in a small saucepan over medium heat and bring to a simmer.
- Pour the hot cream over the reserved chocolate and let it sit undisturbed for about 5 minutes.
- Whisk the chocolate and cream together until very smooth.
- Add the Monin Premium Syrup specified in recipe and stir again until well incorporated and very smooth.
- Stir in the nuts or ginger (depending on recipe chosen) until well combined.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into an 8-by-8-inch baking dish.
- Cover and refrigerate until firm, at least 5 hours.
- Using a small melon baller or a small teaspoon, scoop a 1-inch-sized ball of the chocolate mixture into hand and roll between palms until it is somewhat smooth and round.
- Place on a baking sheet; repeat process with the remaining chocolate mixture.
- Place cocoa powder in shallow bowl or pan.
- Roll the truffles in the cocoa powder until evenly coated.
- Store the truffles at a cool room temperature (55°F to 65°F) for up to 2 weeks in an airtight container.
Do not refrigerate or freeze truffles as this will damage the texture of the creamy chocolate.
In a large zip-lock bag combine, Monin Mango Purée, lime juice, chopped onions, garlic, coriander and salt. Add the shrimp and toss to coat. Allow to marinate at least 1 hour prior to grilling.
Soak your skewers if you are using wood.
Remove shrimp from marinade and thread shrimp onto skewers alternately with peppers and onion chunks.
Grill about 2 minutes on each side or until shrimp is pink and just cooked through.
1 lb. large shrimp, shelled and deveined (I used 21-25 per pound)
3/4 cup teriyaki marinade (homemade or bottled)
3/4 cup + 2 tablespoons Monin Peach Purée
2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
2 tablespoon 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
2 fresh peaches cut into 16 chunks
1/2 large Red Onion, cut into 1″ squares
- In a medium mixing bowl combine the teriyaki marinade, Monin Peach Purée, lime juice and minced ginger. Reserve 1/2 cup of the marinade mixture to use as a dipping sauce.
- In a large zip-lock bag combine finished marinade and the shrimp and toss to coat. Allow to marinate at least 1 hour prior to grilling.
- Soak your skewers if you are using wood.
- Thread shrimp onto skewers alternately with peach and onion chunks.
- Grill about 2-3 minutes on each side or until shrimp is pink basting with the marinade throughout cooking. Serve with reserved sauce on the side