Prosciutto & Melon Amuse Bouche
- 4 slices of prosciutto
- 1 cantaloupe melon
- 1/4 cup Monin Rock Melon Cantaloupe Syrup
- 3 oz. fresh goat cheese
- salt & white pepper to taste
- CRISPY PROSCIUTTO
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a sheet tray with parchment paper and lay out prosciutto slices, leaving a little space between. Bake for approximately 8 - 10 minutes. Allow to cool/drain completely on a wire rack over another sheet tray.
- MELON AMUSE BOUCHE
- While the prosciutto is cooking/cooling, cut the melon in half, remove the seed and then retrieve all the flesh. In a blender, puree with Monin® Rock Melon Cantaloupe Syrup and the fresh goat cheese.
- Filter blended mixture through a fine mesh strainer into a mixing bowl. Season to taste with salt & white pepper and refrigerate.
- To serve, cut or tear prosciutto into thin strips and pour 2 ounces of cold puree into a shot glass or other small serving vessel. Garnish with crisp prosciutto strips and herbs of your choice.