- 1 lb. ground poultry
- 1/2 tsp. dried sage
- 1/2 tsp. dried marjoram
- 1/2 to 3/4 tsp. dried thyme
- 1/4 tsp. ground cayenne pepper
- Heaping 1/4 tsp. ground allspice
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 3/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- ¼ cup Monin Maple Spice Syrup
- 2-3 tsp. olive oil for cooking patties
Glass Size: 16
- Lightly mix all ingredients together until the herbs/spices are well incorporated – Do not over mix or sausage will be tough.
- Divide the mixture into 4 equal parts, and then make 4 (or 2, for 2-oz. patties) patties from each part.
- Heat a nonstick pan over medium heat and add 1 tsp. of oil. Put 1/3 or 1/2 of the patties (depending how big your pan is) into the pan and cook about 2 minutes per side or until browned and cooked through. Repeat with the next 1-2 batches, adding an additional teaspoon of olive oil per batch.
- Makes 16/1-oz. patties (or 8/2-oz. patties)