Pomegranate Pickling Brine
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup warm water
- ¼ cup Monin Pomegranate Syrup
- 1½ teaspoons Kosher salt
- 1lb. choice of prepared vegetables
Glass Size: 16
- Combine vinegar, water, Monin Pomegranate Syrup, and salt in a medium bowl. Whisk together until salt is fully dissolved.
- Place vegetables in a jar or bowl.
- Pour vinegar mixture over the vegetables (making sure fully covered) and let sit at room temperature for at least 1 hour if you're in a rush.
- Preferably, cover jar or bowl and place in refrigerator for at least 1 day.
- Pickled vegetables will last for a few weeks stored in the refrigerator.