Pineapple Scallop Ceviche
- 1 lb. sea scallops, quartered
- ¾ cup fresh lime juice
- ¼ cup Monin Pineapple Concentrated Flavor
- 5 each green onion, minced
- 2 each stalks celery, sliced
- ½ each green bell pepper
- 2 each tomato, diced
- ½ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/8 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 ½ Tbsp. olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
- Yield: 1.75 pounds
- Garnish: Cilantro, Lime
- Rinse scallops and place in a medium sized bowl. Pour lime juice and Monin Pineapple Concentrated Flavor over the scallops. The scallops should be completely immersed in the liquid. Cover and chill until scallops are opaque.
- Empty half of the liquid from the bowl. Add tomatoes, green onions, celery, green bell pepper, parsley, black pepper, olive oil, and cilantro to the scallop mixture.
- Stir gently to combine and serve immediately.