Peach, Ham, & Vidalia Onion Deviled Eggs
- 12 large eggs
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup ham, finely chopped (divided)
- 3 tablespoons Monin Peach Purée
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Vidalia onion, minced
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup toasted pecans, finely chopped
- Place eggs in a single layer in a stainless steel saucepan. Add water to depth of 3 inches. Bring to a rolling boil; cook 1 minute. Cover, remove from heat, and let stand 10 minutes.
- Place eggs under cold running water until just cool enough to handle. Tap eggs on the counter until cracks form; peel. Refrigerate eggs to cool them.
- Once cool, slice eggs in half lengthwise and carefully remove yolks. Mash together yolks, mayonnaise, half of the minced ham (reserving the other half for topping the eggs) and remaining ingredients until smooth using a fork.
- Spoon yolk mixture into egg white halves. Top with remaining chopped ham. Serve immediately, or cover and chill 1 hour before serving.