Peach & Cherry Muffins
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup Monin Peach Purée
- 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup dried cherries, coarsely chopped
- Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir together the eggs, melted butter, sugar, sour cream and Monin Peach Purée until combined.
- In another mixing bowl, shift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon.
- Add the chopped dried cherries to the dry ingredients and toss to coat the cherries.
- Fold cherries and dry ingredients into the egg mixture and mix until just combined. Mixture will appear clumpy.
- Line muffin tins with paper liners, spoon in mixture to approximately 3/4 full. Sprinkle the tops with sugar.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until they begin to turn golden in color.