Monin Mocha Panna Cotta
- Yield: 1 Glass
- Garnish: Espresso Beans, Whipped Cream
- Lightly coat twelve 2-ounce demitasse (espresso) cups OR four 6-ounce cappuccino cups/ramekins OR alternative small serving dishes with cooking spray; set aside.
- Place the water in a small bowl; Sprinkle gelatin over the surface. Let stand for 5 minutes to soften.
- In a medium saucepan, combine the cream and sugar. Heat over medium-low heat until the mixture almost comes to boiling. Remove from heat.
- Add softened gelatin; stir until it dissolves.
- Place the Monin Dark Chocolate Sauce in a medium bowl. Strain the hot cream mixture through a fine-mesh sieve into the chocolate. Gently whisk to incorporate chocolate. Whisk in the Monin True Brewed Espresso Concentrate and the sour cream and until smooth.
- Pour into prepared serving dishes.
- Chill in the refrigerator until firm, at least 3 hours.