Mid-Level Magento Developer
Monin Gourmet Flavorings has been continuously named a Top Workplace. Through our companies Mission and Values, we exceed customer satisfaction while staying committed and never compromising the quality of our product. Along with being responsible and accountable to others we acknowledge and are dedicated to social and environmental responsibility. Here at Monin we take great pride in our history but are always working towards new innovated ideas!
Apply here by submitting your resume
The Mid – Level Magento Developer is an important role on the Monin IT team. The position is responsible for proactively implementing performance optimizations and bugfixes while working closely with the Monin marketing team on new feature integrations. The Magento Developer role will monitor the ecommerce customer experience closely while also working with the Monin Support team to ensure the best customer experience possible.
- Code quality assurance with extensive testing and version control
- Taking ownership and being proactive about site performance optimizations
- Be the primary point person for the multiple Monin e-commerce properties
- Analyze and solve problems
- Collaborate with a team of professionals in various disciplines (system administration, creative, marketing, sales) to deliver exceptional outcomes
- Gather and understand project requirements
- Estimate effort required to implement changes and enhancements
- At least 3 years of provable Magento experience, specifically 2+ years of Magento 2 experience is required. We suggest submitting a small portfolio, or at least a code sample as proof of this experience.
- At least 3 years of experience managing code repositories using Git
- A strong theoretical background in software engineering and object-oriented programming
- A strong understanding of database management and performant database design
- Competency with writing automated testing for Magento modules
- Prior experience doing setup and development using virtual machines or Docker.
- Experience optimizing and refactoring application code
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- At least 5 years of professional experience doing LAMP stack development, including server setup and configuration is required.
- Prior experience integrating with external web services, like SOAP, REST, or Graph QL APIs.
- Prior experience setting up continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD) with tools like GitLab, Git hooks, BitBucket Pipelines, etc.
- Experience with scaling web applications and loading testing suites, preferred
- NodeJS and ReactJS Experience, preferred
- Experience consuming Web Services, preferred
- One or more provable Magento certifications, preferred
- Salary position based on candidate’s qualifications
- A full suite of benefits is provided including health, dental and vision insurance; 401k with Company match; and paid time off.
- Training provided for technologies that are currently in place and as needed for immerging development technologies.
- Company issue laptop provided
Monin is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all qualified candidates to apply.
Monin is a Drug Free Workplace and does pre-employment drug screening.
Founded in 1912 in Bourges, France and family-owned and operated for three generations, Monin is the premier provider of flavoring products for creating specialty beverage and flavorful culinary solutions. With manufacturing facilities on three continents and product availability in more than 160 countries, Monin is recognized as the leading global flavor solution provider. For more information, visit www.monin.com
Apply here by submitting your resume
Hope you’re thirsty!