Monin Gourmet Flavorings has been continuously named a Top Workplace. Through our companies Mission and Values, we exceed customer satisfaction while staying committed and never compromising the quality of our product. Along with being responsible and accountable to others we acknowledge and are dedicated to social and environmental responsibility. Here at Monin we take great pride in our history but are always working towards new innovated ideas!
The Maintenance Planner organizes maintenance work and parts in the Computerized Maintenance Management Position. The Maintenance Planner is responsible in ensuring that the needed parts are physically and systematically in inventory and that work is efficiently and effectively planned. Position reports to the Maintenance Manager. The position requires working independently and with other plant personnel. At times, the Maintenance Planner works with and/or supervises outside contractors.
- Schedule preventative, reactive and predictive maintenance to maintain the production schedule and satisfy regulatory compliance.
- Respond with urgency to assigned work and assigning work. Ensures that non-breakdown downtime is effectively utilized to complete planned work.
- Completes assessment of equipment to determine critical spare parts and needed mins/maxes for each part.
- Maintains organization of spare parts area(s) and ensures that all parts are documented in the CMMS with all needed information.
- Works with Purchasing Team and vendors to purchase needed parts.
- Maintains cleanliness and organization of spare parts areas.
- Evaluates equipment manuals and history to develop and refine PMs in the CMMS
- Completes monthly PM audits and updates documents as required as well as gives feedback to the technicians and Maintenance Manager on quality of work completed.
- Uphold plant safety, health and environmental programs
- Train users on utilization of the CMMS and spare parts process.
- Build strong working relationships with production, purchasing and maintenance employees.
- Upholds and inspires adoption of company mission and values.
- Communicates effectively to operations, maintenance, and management.
- Develop and manage performance metrics for maintenance planning, execution and spare parts.
- Develop and implement kitting process for prioritized work orders.
- Support the maintenance department by determining the priority of maintenance work.
- Create shutdown plans and organize work to be completed.
- Complete quarterly physical inventory of spare parts.
- Other duties may be assigned
- Strong understanding of maintenance practices, theory and basic equipment knowledge.
- Position requires standing continuously throughout the shift.
- Ability to stand, reach, walk, stoop, push, pull and lift and carry up to 50lbs. Heavier weighted items must be lifted with assistance from others or use of an appropriate lifting device.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Possess or obtain Monin supplied Forklift Certification
- Must be able to read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders
- Strong knowledge of pumps, valves, gears, bearings, lubricants, as well as electromechanical devices and systems, mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- Experience as Maintenance Planner in a production environment
- Associates or technical degree in electrical and mechanical preferred
- Must be proficient in working with computer programs such as Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Dynamics Navision, and CMMS.
- Willingness to follow OSHA safety standards to ensure a safe working environment for self and coworkers
- This position is compensated at an hourly rate and occasional overtime hours may be required.
- A full suite of benefits is provided including health, dental and vision insurance; 401k with Company match; and paid time off.
Monin is a Drug Free Workplace and does pre-employment drug screening.
This is a safety sensitive position. About Monin:
Founded in 1912 in Bourges, France and family-owned and operated for three generations, Monin is the premier provider of flavoring products for creating specialty beverage and flavorful culinary solutions. With manufacturing facilities on three continents and product availability in more than 145 countries, Monin is recognized as the leading global flavor solution provider. For more information, visit www.monin.com
Apply here by submitting your resume
Hope you’re thirsty!