LUCKY ME CONTEST
LUCKY ME CONTEST
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at https://monin.wishpondpages.com/lucky-me-contest/ or enter via Facebook or Instagram and who are 18 as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of United States, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Monin Inc., its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Monin Inc. as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting March 5, 2019 and ending on March 16, 2019. All online entries must be received by March 16, 2019.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at https://monin.wishpondpages.com/lucky-me-contest/ or specified social media platforms. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Monin Inc. Users may be disqualified for using a photo that does not legally belong to them. Three entries per person allowed. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Monin Inc.
5. Prizes: The Winner of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive an Amazon gift card valued at $200. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Monin Inc. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Monin Inc. discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Monin Inc. to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a judging panel under the supervision of Monin Inc. Winner will be notified by Email or Direct Message within seven (7) days following selection of Winner. Monin Inc. shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 Days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT MONIN INC. ‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Monin Inc., anyone acting on behalf of Monin Inc., and Monin Inc.’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes, without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this Campaign, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Monin Inc. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Monin Inc. from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Monin Inc. may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: Monin Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Monin Inc.’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Monin Inc. may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Monin Inc. Monin Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Monin Inc. has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Monin Inc. reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Monin Inc. and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; and (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Dispute Resolution/Governing Laws: To the fullest extent permitted by law, by participating in the Campaign, you agree that: (a) any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these Contest Rules or the rights or obligations of any entrant and/or Sponsor shall be settled by arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association in accordance with its Commercial Arbitration Rules, and judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court have jurisdiction thereof, (b) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with these Contest Rules or this Campaign may be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, (c) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred (if any), including costs associated with participating in this Campaign, but in no event attorneys’ fees, and (d) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and hereby waives all right to claim punitive, exemplary, special, incidental, indirect and consequential damages and any other damages (whether due to negligence or otherwise), other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Contest Rules, or the rights and obligations of any entrant and/or Sponsor shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida without giving effect or regard to any principles or doctrines of conflicts of law/choice of law of the State of Florida or of any other jurisdiction.
13. Winners’ List: For a list of winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to Attn: Marketing, Monin Inc., 2100 Range Road, Clearwater, Florida 33765. Requests must be received no later than April 18, 2019.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Monin Inc.
15. Facebook/Instagram: The Campaign hosted by Monin Inc. is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
16. By participating in the contest, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules & Regulations.