Korean Wing Sauce
- 1/2 cup gochujang
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sriracha sauce
- 2 tablespoons Monin
- Monin Habanero Lime Syrup
- 3 cloves garlic (crushed)
- 1/2 cup butter (melted)
- Yield: Approximately 1 ¼ cups sauce
- Place all ingredients except butter in a food processor or blender and pulse until combined.
- Heat butter until “just melted” on stove top or in microwave.
- Add butter to other ingredients and process or blend until smooth.
- Use to toss with freshly prepared hot wings until evenly