Habanero Bacon Deviled Eggs
- 6 large eggs, hardboiled
- 6 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp. bacon, cooked and finely chopped
- 1 tsp. shallot, minced
- 2 pumps Monin Habanero Concentrated Flavor
- Yield: Approximately (12 Deviled Eggs)
- Garnish: None
- Slice the eggs in half lengthwise, remove the cooked yolks and place in a medium mixing bowl. Set the cooked egg white halves aside.
- Add the mayonnaise, mustard, bacon, shallot and habanero concentrated flavor to the egg yolks and whisk the mixture until it comes to a smooth consistency.
- Place the mixture into a piping bag and pipe an even amount into each half of the egg whites.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until use.