Grilled Peach Teriyaki Shrimp Skewers
- 1 lb. large shrimp, shelled and deveined (I used 21-25 per pound)
- 3/4 cup teriyaki marinade (homemade or bottled)
- 3/4 cup + 2 tablespoons Monin Peach Purée
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoon 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
- 2 fresh peaches cut into 16 chunks
- 1/2 large Red Onion, cut into 1″ squares
- In a medium mixing bowl combine the teriyaki marinade, Monin Peach Purée, lime juice and minced ginger. Reserve 1/2 cup of the marinade mixture to use as a dipping sauce.
- In a large zip-lock bag combine finished marinade and the shrimp and toss to coat. Allow to marinate at least 1 hour prior to grilling.
- Soak your skewers if you are using wood.
- Thread shrimp onto skewers alternately with peach and onion chunks.
- Grill about 2-3 minutes on each side or until shrimp is pink basting with the marinade throughout cooking. Serve with reserved sauce on the side