Grilled Mango Lime Shrimp Skewers
- 1 lb. large shrimp - 16-20 count, shelled and deveined
- 1/2 cup Monin Mango Purée
- 1/3 cup lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 large onion, cut into 3/4-inch squares
- 1 ½ bell peppers
- cut into 3/4-inch squares
- Yield: Approximately 4 to 5 skewers
- In a large zip-lock bag combine, Monin Mango Purée, lime juice, chopped onions, garlic, coriander and salt. Add the shrimp and toss to coat. Allow to marinate at least 1 hour prior to grilling.
- Soak your skewers if you are using wood.
- Remove shrimp from marinade and thread shrimp onto skewers alternately with peppers and onion chunks.
- Grill about 2 minutes on each side or until shrimp is pink and just cooked through.