Ginger Beet Hummus
- 14 ounces chickpeas, drained
- 1 lb. beets, cooked and cooled
- 1 Tbsp. tahini paste
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 pumps Monin Ginger Concentrated Flavor
- 1 Tbsp. salt
- Yield: Approximately (1 Quart)
- Garnish: None
- Place all ingredients in the bowl of a food processor fitted with a blade attachment.
- Turn on the food processor and blend until evenly incorporated, about 1 minute.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and blend for 40 seconds more or until smooth.
- Serve immediately or cover tightly and store in the refrigerator.