Flavored Donut Icing
- 1/3 cup butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons cream
- 2 tablespoons Monin Coconut Syrup
Glass Size: 16
- Line a sheet pan with foil or parchment paper and place a wire rack over top (for donut cooling and icing) and set aside.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir in confectioners' sugar and cream until smooth. Remove from heat, and stir in Monin Coconut Syrup one tablespoon at a time until the icing is somewhat thin, but not watery. Set aside.
- Bake or fry doughnuts until golden brown. Remove from heat to tray with wire rack. Ladle icing over donuts while still warm (one color/flavor at a time). Allow excess to drain off donuts (gently warm and reuse excess icing collected on the cookie sheet if desired).
- Add food coloring to icing for a more vibrant color if desired.