Fig & Melon Salad w/ Creamy Lemon Vinaigrette
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon Monin Lemon Syrup
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon vinegar, white wine or rice
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- salt & pepper
- 1/2 head red lettuce, washed and torn
- 1/2 small cantaloupe (peeled, seeded and sliced)
- 1/2 small Spanish onion, thinly sliced
- 5 to 7 ripe figs, quartered
- Feta cheese
- Make the vinaigrette dressing by combining all the ingredients into a small bowl, then whisk until smooth and thoroughly combined. Season with salt & pepper to taste.
- Toss the lettuce and Spanish onion pieces with the vinaigrette.
- Serve topped with figs, melon and crumbled feta.