Building & Facility Manager
Monin Gourmet Flavorings has been continuously named a Top Workplace. Through our companies Mission and Values, we exceed customer satisfaction while staying committed and never compromising the quality of our product. Along with being responsible and accountable to others we acknowledge and are dedicated to social and environmental responsibility. Here at Monin we take great pride in our history but are always working towards new innovated ideas!
Apply here by submitting your resume
The Building & Facility Manager is responsible for development and implementation of company safety and environmental programs and overall facilities maintenance programs, philosophies and practices. The most qualified candidate will provide leadership/direction in line with company values and promote a positive and progressive work environment.
- Manage and maintain corporate owned and leased buildings, landscaping and equipment to corporate standards.
- Manage, coach and develop the housekeeping team
- Perform regular inspections, schedule maintenance/repairs, and ongoing servicing on building systems.
- Lead projects that will include repairs, upgrades, refits, and a comprehensive preventive maintenance program for all equipment & systems.
- Responsible for development, execution, and training of safety guidelines and policies. Including PPE and OSHA compliance
- Develop and test Emergency Action Plan for all facilities
- Manage, mentor and coach colleagues on recognizing hazards and working safely.
- Oversee facility pest control program
- Oversee and coordinate the maintenance and disposal of hazardous waste and safety data sheets
- Drive continuous improvement in building maintenance and safety programs
- Be an active member of the food defense and crisis communication team
- Ensure that staff amenities are well supplied in good conditions
- Assist with the facility’s compressed air and nitrogen sanitary validation and verification
- Support Company’s food safety, quality and SQF policies
- Upholds and inspires adoption of company mission and values.
- Promote a collaborative team environment where staff are invested and encouraged to contribute ideas.
- Manages all other projects as assigned by company leadership
- 5 plus years of experience in Environmental, Health and Safety or Industrial/ Building Maintenance.
- Food and Beverage Manufacturing experience is preferred
- Ability to recognize safety and maintenance related hazardous situations and implement corrective measures essential
- Thorough understanding of and ability to enforce federal, state, local and corporate regulations
- OSHA training preferred
- An intense focus on safety and maintenance
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (written & verbal) skills required
- Commitment to company mission/values, compliance with standards, product quality and complete customer satisfaction
- Manages stress and works well under pressure with tight deadlines
- Ability to multi-task and manage details
We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance; 401k with Company match; and paid time off.
Monin is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all qualified candidates to apply.
Monin is a Drug Free Workplace and does pre-employment drug screening.
Founded in 1912 in Bourges, France and family-owned and operated for three generations, Monin is the premier provider of flavoring products for creating specialty beverage and flavorful culinary solutions. With manufacturing facilities on three continents and product availability in more than 160 countries, Monin is recognized as the leading global flavor solution provider. For more information, visit www.monin.com
Apply here by submitting your resume
Hope you’re thirsty!