Dark Chocolate Pound Cake
- 1 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 5 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup Monin Dark Chocolate Sauce
- 1/2 cup milk
- Beat butter and shortening, then add sugar and mix well. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition; beat in vanilla and Monin Dark Chocolate Sauce.
- Combine dry ingredients in a separate bowl then add alternately with milk to creamed mixture.
- Bake chocolate pound cake in a greased 10-inch tube pan at 325° for 80 - 90 minutes, or until chocolate pound cake bounces back when touched lightly in the center with finger.
- Serve with a dusting of powdered sugar and fresh raspberries if desired.