Croissant Eggs Benedict & Maple Spiced Hollandaise
- For The Croissants:
- 6 each croissants, split and warmed
- 12 thin slices smoked ham
- 12 soft poached eggs
- 1 recipe Maple Spiced Hollandaise Sauce (see recipe)
- 2 tablespoons minced flat leaf parsley
- For the Maple Spiced Hollandaise Sauce:
- ½ cup prepared hollandaise sauce
- 2 tablespoons Monin Maple Spice Syrup
- Make the Maple Spiced Hollandaise Sauce by combining the hollaindaise and Monin Syrup and mixing thoroughly
- Place two halves (cut side up) of the croissants in the center of the plate.
- Place ham on top of croissants, followed by one poached egg on each half of croissants.
- Top with Maple Spiced Hollandaise Sauce and garnish with parsley.