Cilantro Lime Coleslaw
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons (or more) fresh lime juice
- 2 fluid ounces Monin Habanero Lime Syrup
- 3 Fresno peppers, seeded, chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 6-7 cups coleslaw mix
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Yield: Approximately 8 cups coleslaw
- Whisk mayonnaise, lime juice and Monin Habanero Lime Syrup in large bowl. Stir in the Fresno peppers and cilantro. Add slaw mix; toss to incorporate evenly. Season with salt and pepper. Cover and chill 1 hour.
- If desired, season slaw with more lime juice, salt and pepper,
- just before serving.
Best Cole Slaw Ever! - Review by Teddi SchwemleyWhen I make this coleslaw, everyone asks where I got it, and when I tell them the recipe is on the Monin USA web page, they all want it. I used Marie's Coleslaw dressing instead of mayonnaise. This coleslaw has just the right amount of sweetness mixed with the heat of the Monin Habanero Lime Syrup. Delicious! (I am a Monin employee, and this is just one of the many creative and delicious recipes our staff has developed.) (Posted on 8/12/2018)