Front End Web Developer
Monin Gourmet Flavorings has been named a Top Workplace for six years running and just ask any of our 130 US-based employees or more than 500 employees worldwide – we are one cool place to work! And we are the undisputed leader when it comes to flavoring food and drink!
Apply here by submitting you resume
Position Summary: The Mid-Level Front End Web Developer is an important role in Monin’s IT team. They will have overall responsibility for working on a variety of projects primarily involved in web site development. The position is responsible for assisting in selection of appropriate frontend technologies, optimizing the user interface and overall customer experience for our websites and applications, implementing day-to-day web content changes and ensuring cross-client compatibility of promotional emails.
- Provide design maintenance of all websites as well as other applications implementing frontend technologies such as mobile applications.
- Ensure that all design elements, templates and finished solutions work within a variety of browser types and screen settings along with the constraints set by development and design.
- Work with marketing and development staff on style and approach for all projects.
- Participate in efforts to improve quality of websites and other applications as required.
- College Degree in IT or Design field preferred (experience may substitute for specific degree requirements)
- Three years of experience as hands-on software developer working with relevant technologies
- Some backend PHP development experience required
- Experience with frontend frameworks and tools such as Angular, React, Ember, React-Native, Node.js
- Experience with pre-processors and bundlers such as Gulp and webpack
- Ability to adhere to coding standards and best practices
- Ability to identify performance improvements
- Good understanding of DOM
- Ability to resolve cross-browser compatibility issues
- Familiarity with browser debug tools
- Experience working with GIT version control
- Understanding of security vulnerabilities in frontend code (e.g. XSS, CSRF) and how to prevent them
- Advanced MS Office skills in Word, Excel, Outlook;
- Flexible and works well under pressure, independently or as part of a team
- Exceptional attention to detail, organizational skills & problem-solving skills
- Takes initiative and thinks ahead to next steps
- Deadline oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Magento Frontend development experience
- Working experience with React-Native and Electron.io
- For assisting in support, knowledge of Navision a plus.
- Salary position based on candidate’s qualifications
- A full suite of benefits is provided including health, dental and vision insurance; 401k with Company match; and paid time off.
- Training provided for technologies that are currently in place and as needed for immerging development technologies.
- Company issue laptop provided
Monin is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all qualified candidates to apply.
Monin is a Florida Drug Free Workplace and conducts pre-employment drug screening.
Apply here by submitting your resume
Hope you’re thirsty!