Monin Gourmet Flavorings has been continuously named a Top Workplace. Through our companies Mission and Values, we are able to exceed customer satisfaction while staying committed and never compromising the quality of our product. Along with being responsible and accountable to others we acknowledge and are dedicated to social and environmental responsibility. Here at Monin we take great pride in our history but are always working towards new innovative ideas!
The Buyer position reports to the Purchasing Manager.
- Input and maintain all necessary item information along with the corresponding Procurement and/or Stock Keeping Units.
- Create and/or update Vendor Cards as needed.
- Analyze, maintain and execute purchasing functions based on sound decisions.
- Ensure availability of materials allowing Monin, Inc. the ability to provide 100% on time order delivery.
- Proactively eliminate materials liability for Monin, Inc.
- Create and remit purchase orders that correctly reflect negotiated prices, delivery times and terms.
- Have a complete understanding of all products.
- Maintain integrity of the purchase/vendor relationship with all Monin suppliers.
- Monitor and continuously improve supplier delivery and quality performance.
- Address and resolve recurring and/or critical issues by providing feedback to suppliers.
- Support Accounts Payable in resolving invoice discrepancies.
- Support Quality Assurance in resolving quality issues.
- Support Manufacturing in all material issues.
- Minimize materials freight expense.
- Upholds companies’ mission and values
- Other duties may be assigned
- Bachelor’s degree is a plus; significant work experience may substitute for education
- Microsoft Navision (operating system) experience a plus
- Highly computer proficient and skilled in Microsoft Office and Excel
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability handle a high volume workload
- Willingness to follow safety standards to ensure a safe working environment for self and coworkers
- Supports company’s commitment to food safety, quality, and SQF policies
- A full suite of benefits is provided including health, dental and vision insurance; 401k with Company match; and paid time off.
Monin is a Drug Free Workplace and does pre-employment drug screening.
Founded in 1912 in Bourges, France and family-owned and operated for three generations, Monin is the premier provider of flavoring products for creating specialty beverage and flavorful culinary solutions. With manufacturing facilities on three continents and product availability in more than 145 countries, Monin is recognized as the leading global flavor solution provider. For more information, visit www.monin.com
Apply here by submitting your resume
Hope you’re thirsty!