Blueberry Caramelized Onions
- 2 cups red onions, sliced thin
- 1 cup Marsala wine
- 1/2 cup Monin Blueberry Purée
- 4 oz. butter
Glass Size: 16
- In a sauté pan over medium heat, melt the butter.
- Add the onions to the pan and toss to coat. Sauté until caramelized. About 10 minutes.
- Add the Marsala wine and reduce until almost completely evaporated.
- Once the wine is just about gone, add the Blueberry Purée, stir to combine and remove from the heat.
- Use the onions immediately or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.