Blood Orange Za'atar Labneh
- 1 each (35.3 oz. (v)) Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 cup Blood Orange Fruit Puree
- 2 Tbsp. Za'atar Seasoning
- 2 tsp Kosher Salt
- In a bowl, whisk together all the ingredients until combined.
- Line a mesh sieve with a cheese cloth and place the yogurt mixture into the cloth wrapping it tightly.
- Suspend the sieve over a bowl to allow the liquid to drain out.
- Place into the refirgerator to chill for 1 day until the mixture has thickened and develops a thick cheese-like consistency.
- Remove the Labneh from the cloth.
- Keep refrigerated until service.