- 14 oz. sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup Monin Blackberry Purée
- 2 cups heavy cream, whipped to stiff peaks
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Garnish: Berries
- Combine the first 3 ingredients until thoroughly mixed.
- Gently fold the whipped cream in 1/2-cup portions, making sure not to fully incorporate, so that streaks of cream remain.
- Once all the whipped cream is folded in, place the mixture in a pan and freeze for at least 4 hours.
- Scoop or slice to serve. Garnish with fresh fruit if desired.