- 1 ¾ cup (9 oz.) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 8 oz. (1 stick) butter, melted and cooled slightly
- 1 cup Monin Banana Purée
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup brown sugar
Glass Size: 16
- Preheat the oven to 300º F and spray an 8” by 4” loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl mix the flour, baking soda and salt and whisk until thoroughly combined.
- In another medium bowl mix the butter, eggs, purée, vanilla and brown sugar and whisk until thoroughly combined.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the bowl with the dry and mix with a rubber spatula until they are just combined.
- Once the mixture is complete, pour into the loaf pan and bake in the oven for 1 hour, or until a skewer inserted into the middle of the bread comes out clean.