Bacon Wrapped Raspberry Jalapeño Poppers
- 8 oz. cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1 ½ fl. oz. Monin Wildberry Purée
- 10 to 12 jalapeño peppers (large in size)
- 6 to 9 bacon strips (thinly sliced)
- Yield: Approximately 10 to 12 poppers
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the room temperature cream cheese and the Monin Wildberry Purée and whisk until well-combined and smooth. Set aside.
- Wear gloves if available to handle the peppers. Slice off the top third of the jalapenos (reserving top portion for another use if desired) and use a narrow spoon to hull out the middle pith and seeds. If you like them hot, leave some of the seeds inside.
- Fill each jalapeno with cream cheese blend. Wrap the jalapeno popper with 1/2 to 3/4 slice of bacon. Wrap the popper until the jalapeno pepper is as completely covered as possible. Use toothpicks to secure the ends.
- Place poppers on a baking sheet using a wire rack, or use a broiling pan. Bake poppers for approximately 15 minutes or until bacon is browned and crisp. Remove toothpicks after cooking.
- Serve Immediately.