Bacon, Pear & Raspberry Grilled Cheese
- 4 slices sturdy, whole grain or multi-grain bread
- 4 tablespoons Raspberry Cream Cheese
- 4 slices Muenster cheese
- 8 slices thick-cut bacon, cooked
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced ripe pear (substitute with Granny Smith Apple if pears are not available)
- 1 to 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon Monin Raspberry Purée
- 1/3 cup cream cheese, softened
- Yield: 2 sandwiches
- Garnish: Cinnamon Powder
- Preheat griddle or panini press to medium-high heat.
- Prepare the Raspberry Cream Cheese (see recipe).
- Assemble sanwhiches in order listed below.
- Spread butter on top and bottom of sandwich and grill for 4 to 8 minutes (turning once), or until cheese is melted and top is golden brown.
- Assemble sandwiches in this order:
- Monin Raspberry Cream Cheese (on both slices)
- Muenster cheese (1 slice on each slice of bread)
- 4 slices cooked bacon
- sliced pear or apple
- CREAM CHEESE
- In a medium bowl, combine the Monin Raspberry Purée with the softened* cream cheese.
- Whisk until thoroughly combined and smooth.
- Refrigerate until needed.
- *Soften by placing cream cheese in a microwaveable dish and microwave on HIGH for 10 seconds, or until softened.