To comply with the new e-Privacy directive, we need to ask for your consent to set the cookies. Learn more.
Olivier Monin's message
Dear fellow partners, customers and fans,
Like you, we are extremely concerned with the increased spread of the Covid-19, and our first priority is the safety and well-being of our employees.
It is indeed a challenging time for our industry, and so it is for the rest of our society. It is our responsibility to make sure that our activities don’t put our employees nor the rest of our community at risk. This is why we are adjusting our production in our French, American, Malaysian and Chinese sites, to fully comply with local regulations.
We continuously monitor the situation all around the world.
We thought we would share with you the measures we have engaged to protect our customers, employees and communities:
- We have increased the frequency and intensity of cleaning and sanitizing procedures in our factories on manufacturing line, all facilities, and in offices. This includes an increase of door knobs disinfection.
- We maintain superior manufacturing procedures and the highest food safety standards, imposing very strict hygiene rules.
- We are working closely with all of our importers and suppliers to ensure the health and safety of their employees and any interaction with our products and materials.
- We have implemented barrier procedures on all our sites and instructed all employees and partners to take health and safety measures, including frequent hand washing, social distancing, home office working, staying as home at much as possible and avoiding any unnecessary travel.
- We have kept our employees with families or specific health conditions safe. The workers of our facility come on a voluntary basis.
- We have prepared our teams to respond quickly while the situation evolves, leveraging the insights we have learned from our Chinese office and plant, where we continue to see encouraging signs of recovery with our manufacturing plant today back to 90% output.
We are prepared to modify operations with options that still allow us to manufacture. We may need to adapt our typical workflows, fulfillment and shipping schedules.
Our thoughts go out to the food & beverage industry workers, and especially independent coffeeshops, bars and restaurant owners, which are very severely impacted by this crisis. Additionally, our thoughts also go out to healthcare workers all around the world that are tirelessly fighting against the virus.
Thank you for being a part of the MONIN community.
Please take care of yourself and each other, and stay home as much as you can. We are all in this together.