Wildberry Chicken Gouda Pizza
- 236mL hickory barbecue sauce (homemade or bottled)
- 30-45mL Wildberry Fruit Purée
- 170g piece of dough
- 56g roasted chicken, shredded
- jalapeño, thinly sliced
- red onions, thinly sliced
- smoked Gouda cheese, shredded
Glass Size: 16
- In medium size mixing bowl, whisk together ingredients for sauce, until well combined. Cover and store at room temperature.
- Start by spreading a thin layer (approximately 45mL) of prepared sauce onto a stretched (roughly 10 inch) piece of dough. Top it with 56g of shredded roasted chicken (with skin, if possible), a few slices red onion, jalapeño, and shredded smoked Gouda. Bake on a high heat until the crust is brown and the cheese is bubbling. Slice and serve.