Listed below are the terms and conditions set by MONIN, Inc. regarding the return of product purchased on the internet at monin.com/ca
- Monin, Inc. (via BEANWISE) will accept the return under the following conditions:
- The product is not open, broken, damaged or expired. Any product arriving as such will be refused and returned at the customer’s expense. It is the sole responsibility of the customer returning the product to ensure product arrives intact.
- Product reimbursement is subject to condition of return. All products being returned must be in Full-Unopened condition.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to return the product. The customer may select his or her own shipping carrier, as shipping charges will be their responsibility. The returns should be sent to the following address:
1400 O'Connor Dr.
Toronto, Ontario M4B2T8
- Order number, customer name, and products being returned (along with item no.) should be included with the shipment.
- A credit will only be issued after the returned product has been inventoried and inspected by our warehouse manager, and is in good resalable condition. We cannot issue credit for broken, damaged or expired product.
- All returns subject to 15% restocking fee based on original purchase price.
- Monin reserves the right to reasonably determine what a remote location is and reserves the right to cancel/refund an order to a remote Territory or Provincial location.