Regional Business Development Manager, Canada
Monin Gourmet Flavourings has been named a Top Workplace for seven years running. Just ask any of our 160 US-based employees or 600 employees worldwide – we are one cool place to work!
Apply here by submitting you resume
The Regional Business Development Manager reports to and works closely with the Director of Sales, Canada. This position is responsible for developing new business while supporting existing Regional Accounts. The Regional Business Development Manager is responsible for making and creating effective sales presentations, evaluating potential opportunities, establishing operator marketing programs, hands on selling that shows the quality and value that Monin provides and a solution based selling approach.
The Regional Business Development Manager will take their expert technical knowledge about the flavouring industry's highest quality products to end users and executives and demonstrate how to satisfy their guests while increasing their bottom line through our consultative approach.
- Prepare and submit action plans, schedules and reporting on sales strategy to meet sales goal for assigned territory
- Maintain consistent and routine contact with all key accounts
- Grow current base of accounts through strategic planning
- Identify and implement strategies for deeper penetration of existing customers by introducing new products and/or new uses of existing products
- Prepare and effectively deliver sales presentations and proposals
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with numerous points of contact within current and potential customers
- Identify and resolve customer concerns with superior customer service
- Work closely with field sales team to secure account distribution
- Effectively use internal resources (marketing, culinary, innovation, mixology, IT) to demonstrate benefits and features of products
- Prepare and submit sales status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals
- Participate in marketing/sales events such as seminars, trade shows, and company meetings
- Keep within assigned budgets for promotions and travel
- Exhibit passion, commitment and resilience, adhering to the Monin values
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field
- 3-5 years successful sales experience; experience in the food and/or beverage industry preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Well-developed persuasion and negotiation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to quickly develop rapport with customers.
- Proficient computer skills, including PowerPoint, Excel and CRM preferred
- Exceptional attention to detail with the ability to handle a high-volume workload
- Overnight and day travel including auto and air transportation, valid driver’s license required
Monin is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all qualified candidates to apply.
Founded in 1912 in Bourges, France and family-owned and operated for three generations, Monin is the premier provider of flavouring products for creating specialty beverage and flavourful culinary solutions. With manufacturing facilities on three continents and product availability in more than 145 countries, Monin is recognized as the leading global flavour solution provider. For more information, visit www.monin.ca
Apply here by submitting your resume
Hope you’re thirsty!