Monin Caramel Bread Pudding
- 210 g day old bread cubes
- 118 g sliced, toasted almonds
- 236 mL heavy cream
- 118 g Monin Caramel Sauce
- 4 eggs, separated
- Pinch salt
Garnish: MONIN caramel topping Sauce, Whipped Cream
- Preheat oven to 177 degrees. Butter 6 individual 8-oz. ramekins. Mix the bread and almonds and set aside. Whisk the cream with the egg yolks and Monin Caramel Sauce. Pour this mixture over the bread and stir to mix.
- Whip the egg whites and salt to soft peaks and fold into the bread mixture.
- Pour into into ramekins and bake in a hot water bath for 45 minutes.
- Serve warm or at room temperature topped with whipped cream and a drizzle of Monin Caramel Sauce.